With Christmas not very far away it is quite obvious that most of us would be on the lookout for the right Christmas Tree. A well chosen Christmas tree will certainly help set the mood right and will herald the announcement of this wonderful festive season. Most of these days are happy settling for artificial Christmas trees. This is because of a number of reasons. While looking like natural trees, they are also durable. You could use them again the next few years and therefore avoid on recurring expenses. These trees come in different sizes, types and styles. This makes the job easier for customers keeping in mind their exact needs and requirements. With so many artificial Christmas tree choices available out there you might find it difficult to choose the right one. We will try and identify the ten best Christmas trees as far as 2018 is concerned. We are confident that it will be a long way in helping a right given the fact that there are no many options available in the market.
- 10. Valery Madelyn 11 Inch Pre-Lit Elegant Champagne Gold Christmas Tree Topper
- 9. 4ft Eco-Friendly Oncor Christmas Pine Tree
- 8. Top Race LIT10 Battery Powered Remote Control LED Christmas Tree
- 7.National Tree 4.5 Foot Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree
- 6.National Tree 48 Inch Fiber Optic Ornament Fireworks Tree
- 5.National Tree 7.5 Foot North Valley Spruce Tree
- 4.National Tree 60 Inch Fiber Optic Evergreen Tree in Gold Base
- 3.National Tree 7.5 Foot Dunhill Fir Christmas Tree
- 2.Vickerman 3Ft. FlockedChristmas TreeWhite on The Green
- 1.EFORINK 6ft Pre-Lit Fiber Optic Artificial PVC Christmas Tree
This is a inch artificial Christmas tree and often is considered one of the better choices for welcoming the festive season.
- Made from eco friendly materials, it looks quite real and also extremely durable.
- It also comes with a metal stand and not the cheap plastic stands which we often come across. This adds quite a bit of stability.
- One meter long wire long helps each control even if the tree is at a height.
- Connoisseurs of natural Christmas trees may not find it suitable.
- It is quite expensive.
For those on the lookout for a high quality eco friendly Christmas Tree for office or home, Choosing this could be the one of the best decisions. It has a number of special features. It is durable and stable and has a number of other obvious advantages and benefits.
- It is quite affordable and therefore customers find value for money.
- It has a unique metal stand which aids in durability and stability even when used for long period of time.
- Easy to set up and should not take more than five minutes.
- A few customers feel that they look artificial
- Synthetic materials might have been used.
You will be buying a Christmas tree that will never disappoint. It is made from high quality materials and is battery powered. No wires are attached, and it also has a set of 10 drip candles.
- Wireless on and off facility
- Clips help candles to stay in place.
- Works on 1 AA battery per candle
- It can be folded for easy storage
- It takes time to assemble
- The aesthetics of natural tree are missing.
It measures 4.5 feet tall and comes pre strung with 150 UL listed clear lights. It also 330 branch tips. Metal hinged construction.
- Easy to assemble/
- Looks natural because made from natural materials.
- Sturdy and long lasting.
- It would require storage space at home
- Insects could make their way into the carton.
It could be one of the best Christmas trees for adding to holiday décor. It comes with a height of 48 inches and is suitable for indoor decoration. It also has 28 inches diameter.
- The charming design with pine cones and white spraying effects makes it look like a natural Christmas tree.
- Pre strung lights using commercial grade bulbs.
- Lights are designed for optimum brightness
- Transporting could be a problem.
This is a unique tree which has a narrow shape and is about 7.5 feet in height. It can accommodate 550 clear lights. It has 1346 branch tips
- Comes with three sections making it easy to set it up.
- Durable all metal hinged construction.
- Pre strung with 550 UL lights.
- It can be left out only for a limited period of time.
- Not very economical.
It is a 60 feet high Christmas tree and comes with 30 inches diameter. It comes with super bright lighting systems which keep in changing which can operated with a single bulb.
- Gold column base and top star
- Trimmed with multicolor ball ornaments.
- Non renewable petroleum could have been used.
- They may be difficult to recycle
It is a 7.5 feet tall Christmas tree and comes with 59 inches diameter. All metal hinged construction improves stability and strength. Has 2514 tip counts.
- You can use it year after year.
- It remains fresh even after many uses for a number of years.
- Has three sections making it easy to set up and unpack and repack.
- Though they may look real, they do not smell like one.
- Maintenance could be a problem.
It is a compact 36 inch x 24 inch tree with flocked Alaskan pine features. Astonishingly good looking, it comes with 1 year seasonal warranty.
- It has 116 beautiful tips for lighting and ornamenting.
- Easy to set up
- The assembled dimension is 36 inches height, 24 inches length and 24 inches width.
- It may not be exactly for those who are looking at tradition and culture.
It comes with quite a few things including pre installed optic. It is powered by LED lights which are also energy saving. The height is 1.8 meter and there are 225 branches. It is made from PVC leaves.
- Since it comes pre lit, you do not have struggle lighting it.
- Easy to set up and maintain and great for indoor use.
- The PVC leaves may not give out the same smell which emanates from natural tree.
- It is made from synthetic materials and therefore could cause some health challenges in quite a few cases which must be taken into account.
- It is not very easy to maintain, unpack and repack.