- Wine is a favorite drink for many people and if you are prone to hosting friends or guests for parties then you certainly will need a good one. A good tool for removing the cork from your wine bottle is the safest and most comfortable tool to get you and your guests into that wine bottle. However, making the most ideal choice is difficult and confusing to say the least, particularly if you have no tips to look for.
- 10. HQY Best Rabbit Wine Opener Corkscrew
- 9. Best Rabbit Wine Bottle Opener Corkscrew Set
- 8. Wing Corkscrew Wine Opener by HiCoup – Premium All-in-one Wine Corkscrew
- 7. Wine Enthusiast Legacy Corkscrew
- 6. Le Creuset Table Model Wine Opener
- 5. Essential Wine Gadget
- 4. Connoisseur’s Compact Wine Opener
- 3. Professional Sommelier Beer and Wine Bottle Opener
- 2. OXO SteeL Vertical Lever Corkscrew with Removable Foil Cutter
- 1. Houdini Vertical Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Extra Spiral
Wine is a favorite drink for many people and if you are prone to hosting friends or guests for parties then you certainly will need a good one. A good tool for removing the cork from your wine bottle is the safest and most comfortable tool to get you and your guests into that wine bottle. However, making the most ideal choice is difficult and confusing to say the least, particularly if you have no tips to look for.
We take a look at the top 10 best wine openers in 2017 reviews. Hopefully, this list will make your shopping easier and more successful.
The luxurious HQY Best Rabbit Wine Opener Corkscrew with an extra corkscrew spiral begins our countdown. Made from a golden plated zinc alloy material, the unique design of this opener gives it an appealing look that is likeable. Again, the zinc alloy material is durable hence guarantees reliable and consistent service with a warranty of 5 years.
At a fair cost of less than $40, this device includes one rabbit opener, a file cutter and 2 corkscrew spirals/worms and a gift box for people who intend to buy it to for ones as a gift
- Designed in accordance with the anatomy and engineering of the human hand to improve comfort
- Effective lever and grip action makes it easy to use, opening bottles in a single fluid motion
- ·Comes with an instructions manual for directions of use.
- A lose system that is noisy when shaken
Opening a wine bottle with the dependable wine bottle is enjoyable, fast and efficient. People with hand pains or arthritis will make this tool their favorite as it does not need a lot of force that would worsen their pains. In addition, it is a wonderful gift for family members or friends who are wine lovers.
The corkscrew is made from high quality metal materials to last you for years. Therefore, at a cost of less than $40, Mimi’s &Fifi’s wine accessory offers the easiest to use corkscrew for solo winers or parties.
- Stylish and an ideal gift item
- Efficient and easy to use
- Not as durable as claimed but good enough for the price
The premium wine corkscrew is sturdy and works absolutely elegantly for single and multiple wine opening. Its handle is ergonomically designed to ensure proper and comfortable grip with a long enough helix worm fit into all cork lengths for foolproof opening.
The corkscrew is versatile as it works well as both wine and beer opener. With a price tag of slightly above $10, the opener is easy to use, efficient and has a great customer service.
- Great price
- Multifunctional and easy to use
- Comfortable handle
- Not one of the best designs
- Does not hold the cork after opening
The high end Wine Enthusiast Legacy resembles an antique corkscrew and promises decades of stress free wine opening. It works with a remarkably smooth gliding motion and is flawless with both synthetic and natural corks.
A simple pull of the handle ensures an easy and methodical cork removal. The cork opener is great for opening multiple bottles, can mount on your bar for commercial use and costs about $71.
- Residential and commercial use in bars
- Efficient and comfortable
- Stylish and comes with a mountable frame
- Not strong enough
- Considerably expensive when compared to others
At about $20, this is one of the most affordable and ranks as one of the best wine openers in the market today. It is a self-pulling model that allows faultless bottle opening. The table model effectively works on all sizes and types of bottles. This basically means that you do not need an extra corkscrew for your favorite wine brands.
It is also important to note that the Le Creuset Table Model Wine Opener is stylish and a great addition your table during parties. That is not all, using this corkscrew is easy and switches to different bottle sizes effortlessly.
- Ergonomic handle for maximum comfort
- Does not crash or press the bottle hence the cork is usable to reseal the bottle
- Fragile hence needs good care
This high quality complete set corkscrew is great and fairly priced at about $20. In just one lifting action, the corkscrew easily removes corks. It is therefore a recommended opener for people who do not have a lot of energy to struggle with non-efficient cork removers.
This tool seamlessly blends reliability, style and speed. Lastly, the essential wine opener comes with a lever corkscrew opener, wine pourer, foil cutter and a quality gift presentation box.
- Stylish and attractive
- Using is a breeze with no extra force
- Not a durable opener
There is no wine opener that is more functionally effective and stylish than the Connoisseur’s Compact Wine Opener. Its small handles are designed to make it easy to carry and a perfect fit in wine trays or apron pocket. This device is substantial step towards excellent combination of style, function and portability.
Finally, at about $40, this opener has all the qualities of most costly, high end openers.
- Comfortable and efficient
- Easy to clean
- Compact design makes it durable
- Slightly costly
If you are under a tight budget but still want to enjoy a glass of wine with happy then the Professional Sommelier Beer and Wine Bottle Opener is your ultimate choice. Designed like a Swiss army knife, the double hinged opener is easy to use, efficient and comfortable.
Unbelievably, this key opener retails at just $10. Its portability makes it a necessity for people who like to enjoy their wine while on the move.
- Compact and durable
- Efficiently professional while still easy to use for newbies both with perfect results
- Affordable without compromising the key features of wine openers
- Looks cheap
The OXO steel product has features that make it one of the best openers in the industry today. First, it has a soft zinc cast-die handle and a soft, comfortable grip that improves leverage henceveasy cork removal.
This clever opener is designed to limit your struggles since a gentle pump on the opener lever allows automatic release of the cork. At about $40, this tool perfectly opens both natural and synthetic corks which is an awesome feature.
- Durable and comes with an extra screw in case of replacement
- It has a nonstick screw which glides smoothly on the cork
- Inclusive of a cork cutter which has its storage in the corkscrew
- Considerably more costly than some corkscrews and openers
This corkscrew takes the top spot in our list of top 10 best wine openers. The Houdini is easy to use and is significantly one of the most comfortable openers. It is stylish, efficient and opens your wine faster and effortlessly in a single pull.
Well, this wine opener costs about $20 and has the ability to open various bottle sizes. Therefore, with the Houdini corkscrew, you have no reason to look further.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Good price opener
- Bright-colored and attractive
- Flimsy and may not last