Top 10 Best Electric Razors & Shavers in 2019 Reviews
Not long ago, electric shavers were hard to find in the markets. And if you got lucky to find them, then their price tag could hold a figure huge enough to make you reevaluate your spending priorities. So, only professional barbers considered the electric razor options in the good old days.
But in 2019, electric razors have evolved to look lighter, fancy, more efficient and cheaper than the olden shavers. In this edition, we will take a look at the top ten electric razors and shavers you ought to consider in 2019. We will begin our listing with…
- 10. The Braun Electric Shaver, Series 7, 7865cc
- 9. The Braun Electric Shaver, Series 3
- 8. The Panasonic Electric Shaver & Trimmer
- 7. The Braun Electric Razor, Series 5
- 6. The Philips Norelco Electric Shaver, Series 9000
- 5. The Braun Series 7, 760cc
- 4. The Braun Women’s Epilator
- 3. The Electric Shaver Razor for Men
- 2. Braun Men’s Electric Shaver Series 9, 9293cc
- 1. The Braun Series 7, 7850cc Integrated Hair Trimmer
10. The Braun Electric Shaver, Series 7, 7865cc
The Braun Series 7 electric shaver is sturdy and elegant. It builds on the Braun legacy with a larger view having four shaving elements which help you to shave a larger portion faster than an ordinary shaver. It also backs some Artificial Intelligence and water resistance (up to 5 meters) capabilities to aid you when shaving in the shower or with foam.
- It shaves faster
- It has a longer shaving time (up to 50 minutes)
- It can shave in 8 different directions
- Has five different shaving modes
- It is a bit expensive. You can check the price on Amazon.
9. The Braun Electric Shaver, Series 3
The good old Braun Series 3 electric shaver might not be the best, but it is certainly above the average electric shaver. It might even become the best option, especially when you are running on a tight budget. This electric shaver that costs barely $80 adds the micro-comb technology coupled with a three-element shaving head to make your shaving experience faster and comfortable.
- It is cheap
- It is lightweight; thus easy to carry
- Because of its short size, it is relatively more precise than an average shaver
- It is water resistant (up to 5 meters)
- This shaver is not very durable. Even though cheap, most of its negative reviews have been attributed to its fragility and short life-span.
8. The Panasonic Electric Shaver & Trimmer
The Panasonic’s Shaver is not brand new shaver per se, but it is packed with capabilities worth testing. If you have used the Panasonic Electric Shaver once, then I can bet that you have used it always. This electric shaver performs as much as it looks. The Panasonic shaver strikes an impressive balance between offering a quality shave and having the shaver at a reasonable cost. Among some of its outstanding capabilities include:
- Has a larger view and four elements for shaving
- It is a rugged and durable physical design
- It is water resistant
- It has an LED to ease operation
- Has a flexible head to shave from different angles
- Its battery does not often last long enough when shaving. You might have to buy extra batteries for longer shaving time.
7. The Braun Electric Razor, Series 5
The Braun Electric Razor series 5 borrows much of its performance from its predecessors. It has a sturdy physical design that is backed by the 8-direction flexible shaving head. It is also able to shave on both wet and dry skin.
- A longer battery life (up to 50 minutes)
- It is cheaper when compared with shavers of similar quality
- It is easy to use
- It takes time to clean.
6. The Philips Norelco Electric Shaver, Series 9000
The Philips Norelco falls electric leaps into the future of electric shavers. It is lightweight, easy to use and clean, and very customizable. Perhaps one of the main drawbacks that might keep you off its shelves is its huge price tag.
- It is easy to clean. Thanks to the shaver’s “SmartClean system”, you only need to set your shaver into the cleaner and press a button to have it cleaned
- It has a customizable: you can customize most of its features like the rotor frequency of the shaver.
- It has a longer shaving time of up to one hour
- It is costly: this shaver costs about $300 in Amazon
5. The Braun Series 7, 760cc
The Braun 7-760cc is a release within the Braun Series 7 that focuses much on precision and speed in shaving. It is reputable for its two shaving intensity modes that can aid you to reduce or increase the razor frequencies when shaving. It has the following distinctive performance.
- An intelligent sonic shaving technology that it is sensitive to the skin.
- It is accurate when shaving
- It shaves faster than other electric shavers in the Brawn series below series 7.
- Most of its parts are not easily available to replacement once it breaks down
4. The Braun Women’s Epilator
Now, there’s just “something” about the Women’s Epilator from Braun’s design that I find irresistible. Though it does not throw too much elegance, it has a way to present everything you need when you need it. Thanks to the added bikini trimmer, this shaver’s precision is top-notch.
- It is lightweight
- It is gentle on the skin
- It has an added “bikini trimmer” to enhance shaving precision
- It is cheap
- It has a shorter battery life of about 40 minutes when fully charged.
3. The Electric Shaver Razor for Men
If you don’t mind the name of the brand, but would love to get the real value for every cent you invest in buying an electric razor, then you need to check out the Rotary Electric Shaver. It takes much after the Philips Norelco, but it costs about a ninth of the price tag of the Norelco. It is cheap to acquire and very cheap to maintain.
- It is cheap to acquire and maintain (about $40)
- It has a had 4-direction flexible head
- Has a fast-charging ability
- It is water-resistant
- It is quite hard to use as its manual and controls are not user-friendly
2. Braun Men’s Electric Shaver Series 9, 9293cc
The Braun Men’s Electric Shaver Series 9, 9293S is one of the most recent shavers from the Braun. It is built on the Braun’s legendary capabilities. The 9th series is fully flexible and can reach through every corner of the face to give you a shaving. This shaver also couples awesome designs and incomparable usability features.
- Shaves in 10 different directions
- Easy to clean (with the cleaning station)
- Has an “easy-pop-up” hair trimmer to increase precision
- It is relatively expensive to maintain.
1. The Braun Series 7, 7850cc Integrated Hair Trimmer
We saved the best for the last. The integrated Braun Series 7 hair Trimmer is one of the products that have been listed in Amazon’s best-seller listing with over 10K online buyers. It is elegant, lightweight, gentle on skin, easy to clean, and pocket-friendly.
- It has a customizable speed of shaving
- It has an intelligent mechanism of adjusting power to fit the amount needed in shaving your specific beard.
- It has a rugged design with its razors changeable after 18 months
- It is easy to clean with an alcohol-based cleaning station
- Sometimes it might not be precise enough owing to its broad shaving head.